Be explicit, original and think as if you were the one searching for a house, what kind of information would you like to find in an ad if you were looking?
- Add as much detail as possible about what you are offering, the location (Remember you can also show the location on a map), your conditions, the state of the apartment, the bills...
- Show them what you are offering. Put up some pictures!
- Be precise about the price, makes sure you are upfront about the expenses, this way you won't take a chance on making someone feel like they've been cheated.
- If you are an agency, you have your own category in our housing section. Since the conditions tend to differ a bit, please cooperate and publish your ads in your own categories.
- Publish in the right category. If you are looking for a place to live post your ad in Flats Wanted or Rooms Wanted, that way people offering flats and rooms can find you! If you own a home and you want to rent it out, post your ad in all the other categories available to you!
Here's a good example: Housing
ROOM FOR RENT
I got a room for rent in downtown Madrid, really near the metro stop
'Tribunal.' You'd share a flat with Poe (my cat) and me. We have a nice
and easygoing atmosphere and we're looking for someone who likes to hang out.
The flat is interior, so the lighting is a bit dim but since its interior you
don't hear all the noise in the street. It's around 70 square meters,
American style kitchen, two bedrooms and a bath. It's just right for two
The room is about 8 sq. meters, built-in closet with a desk and a twin bed.
The rent is 350 euros per month plus living expenses (water, light and if you
want WIFI internet) and a two month security deposit.
If you're interested, email me and we'll schedule a day for you to come see